More Poems

written by me, Augustus 2014
----

Magnetic Musicians

Their suffering sounds
of loneliness
Their watering eyes
watching the darkness of distance
with fast beating hearts
Their rhythmic fingers
dance over my body
But the kisses they throw everyone else.

----

Later is a long-lasting lie
It's an elusive kiss
floating through the air of time
And like these butterflies,
it disappears.
Later is who you become,
I have become later.

----

I once met happiness.
A stranger looked me straight in the eye
and told me about himself.
At the end of the street,
he stopped and smiled at me.
My story was softly told and doubtful
and when I looked up
Happiness disappeared. 

Populaire posts van deze blog

Alles wat in de winkels ligt is al voor je geselecteerd.

Het wijf dat elk weekend haar kont staat te draaien

The Very Mery Christmas Wish List